About MeStartups | Business | Code
I’m a Sales and BizDev professional with a passion for startups, marketing & design.
- Joined company as Account Executive and internally promoted to VP Business Development at 9 months
- Accelerated company growth with the addition of $1.2MM in total attributable sales since hire date
- Built book of business to $20,000 in MRR within first six months, bringing in SEO Inc.’s two largest clients by total deal value
- Improved sales activities including: Salesforce CRM curation, streamlined website audits, sales presentations and tradeshows
- Built valuable industry partnerships leading to co-branded webinars (SEMRush & Convirza), lead generation partners (Web Marketing Association) & creative agency (Lambesis Agency) affiliate relationships
- Developed content and marketing strategy for branded video across Maker Studios owned and operated web & YouTube properties including, Disney’s Descendants, Disney’s Avengers, Star Wars Episode 7, ThePlatform, & AlertAllCommands
- Created content and video META data strategies for video uploads across Maker Studios branded channels
- Coordinated video upload process with internal stakeholders to ensure maximum video reach on Makes Studios owned and operated web and YouTube properties
- Built and managed cumulative total of 100+ pay-per-call taxicab accounts as lead account executive
- Grew monthly sales volume for pay per call accounts by over 300% with the addition of 10-20 new accounts per month
- Generated new business through outside sales calls, inbound e-mail marketing campaigns, and industry trade show leads
Business Economics Major
- UCSB 2010 Technology Management Program New Venture Competition Semi-Finalist
Web Development Fundamentals
I’ve also consulted various startups and businesses on
web strategy, search engine optimization and creative.
What are your favorite hobbies?
Poker, Music & (good) Food
What’s your background?
I’ve been building websites and marketing products online since I was in middle school. I went to school to UC Santa Barbara to study technology management and have been working on(with) startups ever since.
What I’m reading now:
E-Myth Revisited – Michael Gerber
The Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell
7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
The Lean Startup – Eric Reiss
Choose Yourself – James Altucher
How To Be Rich – John Paul Getty (Published by: Playboy Press 1965)
The Art of the Deal – Donald Trump
The 4 Hour Work Week – Tim Ferris
You’re Hired: How to Succeed in Business and in Life – Bill Rancic
Zero To One – Peter Thiel
Richest Man in Babylon – George Clayson
The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Holmes
1984 – George Orwell (Regular Read)
Money – Master the Game – Tony Robbins
Outliers – Malcolm Gladwell
Secrets of Closing the Sale – Zig Ziglar
Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins