It’s been awhile since I’ve posted an update so thought I’d just post some of my favorite articles in Q4. I use a great service called 7 bits to aggregate my top activity for the week!
- Practical Natural Language Processing with Hostel Reviews
- The Advertising Bubble
- What Technology Will Look Like In Five Years
- The Realities of Installing iBeacon to Scale
- 2016 Will Be The Year Of The Sales Stack
- The startup framework to validate your idea before you spend $1
- The Future and How to Survive It
- Taking the plunge: Should I start a company or work for one?
- The Cook and the Chef: Musk’s Secret Sauce
- WSJ. Magazine’s 2015 Technology Innovator and co-founder and CEO of Slack believes in the power of play
- Why I started teaching people to write code — Learn coding concepts — Medium
- Why the founder of Rails automatically rejects 80% of Software Engineer applicants — Medium
- Startup Playbook
- The Black Box of Product Management
- Why Static Website Generators Are The Next Big Thing – Smashing Magazine
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work — What’s The Future of Work? — Medium
- Log In
- The rating game
- So we’re now over $2 million per year with local services (crazy to even be able to type that). Here’s how we’ve set ourselves apart from the competition, the tools we use to accomplish this, and a super transparent product launch to see how we get out of the gate with projects. Story time… : startups
- The Stack That Helped Medium Drive 2.6 Millennia of Reading Time — Medium Engineering — Medium
- Google Turning Its Lucrative Web Search Over to AI Machines
- The beginning of the end of sales people as we know them
- Winner Takes Most – AVC
- The Illustrated Guide to Product Development (Part 1
- Inside Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel’s Entertainment Empire
- How to Send Email Like a Startup · sendwithus
- Facebook M Assistant’s Top Requests Include Restaurant Suggestions And Shopping Help
- 3 Ways Retailers Should Accommodate the Mobile-Obsessed Customer
- Your well-funded startup is already dead
- Libraries Used in the Top 100 iOS Apps — iOS App Development — Medium
- Code Machines — Design and Develop — Medium
- New Grads: Midstage Startups Are Your Best First Job in Tech
- Starting a Company Is Hard But….
- Brad Neuberg: Intelligence Augmentation and the Myth of the Golden Lost Age
- The Fall and Software Rebirth of Middlemen
- You Just Raised $10 Million. Now What?
- A Programmers Place
- Who Makes Below Minimum Wage in the Mechanical Turk Sweatshop?
- Learn to stop using shiny new things and love MySQL
- I recently invested in over 150 startups — Startups & Venture Capital — Medium
- How Do The Yellow Pages Still Make Money?
- Are Yellow Pages Toast? Four Years Later We Review Ad Value
- Five Years of Building Instagram — Backchannel — Medium
- The Ascent Of Ad Blockers Clears The Way For More Engaging Adtech
- Digital Wallets: What Entrepreneurs Should Know
- Machine Learning: The High Interest Credit Card of Technical Debt
- Cannabis Companies Hunt for Financing, Growth
- A vim Tutorial and Primer
- Knomi App Uses iBeacons And Push To Drive Footfall To Fashion Boutiques
- Learning programming at scale
- Pivotal Experience
- High-end art is one of the most manipulated markets in the world
- What we built
- How We Increased Our Traffic by 12,024% with Zero Advertising
- a16z Podcast: Is It Possible to Achieve Equitable Equity for Startup Employees?
- 16 More Startup Metrics